Inkaholics

Saturday 17 June 2017

Challenge #137 - Photo Inkspiration

Welcome back to Inkspirational. This time we challenge you to use this photo as inkspiration.

Please welcome our wonderful Guest Designer:

Linda




Hi everyone. I am so excited to be guest designing for this challenge on Inkspirational. I feel I have been crafting in some way or another since school days, but found I love most of all being able to make cards. I began almost 12 years ago when I was off work for 6 weeks with a back injury, and spent a lot of my time watching the craft channel on TV. Since then, I haven't really found a style I don't like. I love die-cutting, and - thanks to my Misti - can now stamp quite effectively. I do struggle with clean and simple, though. I work full time in the NHS, and live with my hubby and two gorgeous big black cats - that's not to say my hubby isn't gorgeous too.....in Chesterfield in the UK. Home of the Crooked Spire. Blog: loopyloocards.com





Here's what our Dt made: 


Shauna





 
 



We will be choosing  a top pick/s from this challenge and inviting one entrant to join us as a Guest Designer.
(Please use an active email address when you link up, as this is usually how we will contact you. 
We're sorry that we may not be able to comment on cards that are uploaded to galleries where we have to register to comment (eg Splitcoast Stampers), or where word verification is enabled. When we can view your card, however, we will still consider it for our top picks.



4 comments:

Mia said...

They are beautiful!

Fiona said...

Great image as inspiration - I just happened to have done a blue rose this morning which was apt.

Kampin' Karen said...

This is a nice challenge. Was there a pick for #136 Windows?

Judy1223 said...

Wow, what an amazing inkspiration photo! I love how the Design Team interpreted it this week, all beautiful cards!