Inkaholics

Saturday 27 August 2016

Challenge #116 Primary Colors





Welcome back to Inkspirational. Our challenge this time is :
Use one, two or all three of the primary colours.(Red, Yellow, Blue) .
You may also use black, white or cream and realistic colours for skin, fur and hair.

Please meet our talented Guest Designer:

Shona


Hi everyone! My name is Shona Chambers and I live in Blenheim, New Zealand with my husband and two fabulous children. I started card making and blogging nearly 3 years ago and have loved every minute of it. My style is more CAS and I mainly use a white background. I’m obsessed with Instagram, have two golden retrievers, love horror movies and I’m 100% addicted to Peanut M&M’s. Thanks so much to the Inkspirational team for inviting me to be part of this challenge, it’s a real honour!!


Now for some ideas from our Design Team: 

 Shauna

Marina 






We will be choosing  a top pick/s from this challenge and inviting one entrant to join us as a Guest Designer. 
We're sorry that we may not be able to comment on cards that are uploaded to galleries where we have to register to comment (eg Splitcoast Stampers), or where word verification is enabled. When we can view your card, however, we will still consider it for our top picks.








3 comments:

Doris Klein said...

Nice DT works... Love Nonni's creation - cute image and fab colouration.

Hugs
Doris

*DT* Die Sketchtanten
*DT* The Sketchy Challenges
*GDT* CCC Digis Creations
Kleido’s BastelStüble

Jarka Ef said...

DT, thank you. You made very cute cards :-)

Creative world said...

Awesome challenge and DT rock with the inspiration cards...hugs Željka