Inkaholics

Saturday 7 May 2016

Challenge #108 - Colour Mint and Navy




Welcome back to Inkspirational. Our challenge this week is to use the colours:

 Mint and Navy 
You may also use black, white or cream and realistic colours for skin, fur and hair.


Please welcome our fabulous Guest Designer: 

Tae Eun 




Hi, I'm TaeEun. I'm so excited to guest design at Inkspirational Challenge for this fortnight. I'm originally from South Korea and living in New Jersey, USA with my supportive family since 2013, when I moved from Germany. I ran across card making on Youtube last year. After watching many of video tutorials I started making my own cards. And it has become a passion. I can't say I have my own card style yet, but I feel comfortable when I make a CAS card.

Here is some inspiration from our design team:




We will be choosing  a top pick/s from this challenge and inviting one entrant to join us as a Guest Designer. 

We're sorry that we may not be able to comment on cards that are uploaded to galleries where we have to register to comment (eg Splitcoast Stampers), or where word verification is enabled. When we can view your card, however, we will still consider it for our top picks.



4 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Love those colors together, and wonderful DT cards too!

Cardsbymaaike said...

mint and navy you ask? hmm i'll ponder...in the meantime great dt makes

Ksenija @Sweet Kobylkin said...

Great colour combo - so refreshing! - Sweet Kobylkin

TaeEun said...

Thank you so much for having me as the Guest designer at this challenge! Mint and navy was a new color combo for me to make a card and I had lots of fun to make my GD card!