Inkaholics

Saturday 8 August 2015

Top Picks - Kraft 8/8

Current challenge HERE.

Thank you to all those who played along in our Kraft color challenge! What a fun array of cards!
Here are our top picks:


Kathi
 The beach scene on this card is so inventive! Such beautiful use of colors and an interesting layout!


Anni


Anni’s polar bear, sporting that fabulous red sweater, is sheer delight! Her coloring on this card is amazing and we love the simple color palette. Such a cute card!


Cori
 Cori created such a fun card! It just makes us smile. =)  We love how she incorporated the patterned banners against the kraft and her image is so cute!
 



Congratulations to our top picks!
Grab your badge:
 

3 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Congrats ladies!!

Cori said...

Oh WOW, thank you so much for picking my little card as one of your faves this week. I feel truly honoured. Congrats to Kathi and Anni, great stuff! Have a nice Sunday everyone! :D

My Creative Therapy said...

Ohh thank you so much for picking my little turtle as one of your favs!! I'm so excited! Congrats to my fellow favs, your work is amazing :)