Inkaholics

Saturday 22 August 2015

Top Picks - Beach Photo



Current challenge HERE.

Thank you to all those who played along in our beach photo challenge! Such creative and relaxing entries! These are our top picks:

Asha's card is a wonderful example of scenic stamping! Her coloring is stunning and we love how the muted colors really make the sun appear vibrant!


We cannot believe that Seema painted this! Her realistic, photograph-like water color is stunning! 
 
 
 We just loved her choice of image for this challenge! Beautiful coloring and such a sweet card!
 
 
 Congratulations to our top picks!
Grab your badge:


2 comments:

Peanut said...

Thank you so much for picking my card. Congrats to all the winners too. Well done, ladies!
x Asha

Greta said...

Hurrah, hurrah, hurrah! Asha's card is incredible & I should know as I'm holding it in my hands right now! I was the lucky person she signed up after for the CCC--sign up here to participate in the next card exchange: http://dominodebi.typepad.com/sos/2015/08/september-15-card-chain-challenge-sign-up.html
The stitching on the card is absolutely wonderful & frames the scene perfectly! I think I'll be framing this art!
Congrats to all the winners!