Inkaholics

Saturday 15 August 2015

Challenge #89 Word Prompt - Melt



Welcome back to Inkspirational, Our new challenge is a word prompt and the word is 'melt'. Many of the DT interpreted this as ice or snow, but you might think of other things that melt, or use something melted (embossing powder, wax) on your project.

Please meet our fantastic Guest Designer :

Susanne 







Hi there! My name is Susanne and I am so thrilled and honored to be a Guest Designer at Inkspirational! I grew up in Germany but have been living in New England with my husband and two sons for the past 19 years. I started stamping a VERY long time ago when I used stamps to decorate letters. I have always loved stationary, pens, writing and, of course, receiving snail mail and now I am totally addicted to making cards! I started my blog almost two years ago and find the online stamp community so kind and encouraging! It would make me very happy if you would come visit me at  keepintouchcards.blogspot.com !


I hope you will play along with this fun challenge and can't wait to see what you come up with!

Here's what the Design Team did:



Shauna







Marina 












We will be choosing  a top pick/s from this challenge and inviting one entrant to join us as a Guest Designer. 

We're sorry that we may not be able to comment on cards that are uploaded to galleries where we have to register to comment (eg Splitcoast Stampers), or where word verification is enabled. When we can view your card, however, we will still consider it for our top picks.




1 comment:

Veerle said...

Great DT projects ladies. Thanks for this fun challenge I enjoyed making my card for it. Greetings, Veerle