Inkaholics

Saturday 27 July 2013

Weekend Warrior Post Challenge #30

Hello again my Inkspirational friends,

It is time for my Weekend Warrior post to hopefully inspire you to get stamping and join in the fun this week at Inkspirational. You have until Tuesday 6pm CMT to play along.
This week is our sketch challenge.

Our Inkspiration Sketch for you:


Isn't this a great CAS sketch??? I have used an image from our fabulous sponsor this month-A Day for Daises-our monthly winner will receive a $12 gift voucher to spend in their store. I loved this umbrella digital image and had a lot of fun colouring it. 
Here is my take on the sketch:


To find out details of how I created this card please visit my blog London Days. And don't forget to scroll down and be inspired by our DTs projects posted earlier in the week. 

Time to get stamping and remember all you need to do is link your project to the original post below.

Have fun x

2 comments:

Deepti said...

This is soooooo amazing :) love the umbrella and
Little flowers

Peanut said...

So cute!!!