Inkaholics

Saturday 13 July 2013

Inkspirational Weekend Warrior Post #28

The weekend at last! And that means you still have time to join in the fun here at Inkspirational. I am here to inspire you with my 'Weekend Warrior' post. You have until Tuesday 6pm CST to link your projects to the original post-scroll down to see this.

This week we have this photo for Inkspiration.


Just look at the photo and see what it inspires you to create. You could use the ladybirds, the colours, the yellow and purple flowers, the wood chippings?? It doesn't matter what it is that inspires you but we would love you to tell us in your post.

This is my take on the photo:


There is a sweet little story that goes along with my card and how the photo inspired me but to find this out you will have to go to my blog London Days.

Scroll down to see the projects the rest of the DT created on Wednesday and then get inky and play along.
A Day For Daises are sponsoring us this month and offering a $12 gift card or 3 digis to our monthly winner.

Have fun getting inky!

No comments: